What if you went to this place at night and somewhere among the sea of red boxes a telephone started to ring?
Pick it up. It’s for you.
And on the other line : “Are you my mummy?”
As you drop the phone in horror, you start running, and running.
And then you see it. Standing starkly against the rusted red phone boxes there is a single blue box.
PLEASE HELP US!!!!!! REBLOG THIS!!!!
FINALLY SOMETHING ABOUT BRAZIL’S SITUATION ON MY DASHBOARD
WE’RE LIVING A REVOLUTION! WE’VE BEEN IN AN ALMOST CIVIL WAR STATE FOR TWO WEEKS! WHAT THE HELL, FOREIGNERS? TALK ABOUT US!
what the fuck is going on with brazil? why have I not heard of this?
The first I heard about this was a very short bit on BBC news this morning. Someone is not doing their job properly.
(via irenetheawesome26)Source: animal-e
1. He makes sure that the picture will be what the fan wants. Her with her idol. He even admits that it’s not all about him - that when fans are meeting celebrities they want the celebrity to acknowledge them, not just the other way around.
2. In this video, Tom asks every single fan he takes a picture with what their name is. He doesn’t have to; he could just try and get through them as quick as possible. He knows they have been waiting to meet him for a long time and so makes it worthwhile.
3. He doesn’t have to say this. That’s why it’s so nice, because he didn’t have to say it. He may or may not know this will make her day, but the reasoning doesn’t matter. She is obviously nervous - it’s like he’s reminding her that he’s as normal and as human as she is.
4. By now he’s taken pictures with every fan there, signed anything they wanted him to and he’s being hurried, but despite this he wants to make sure that they all got what they wanted. Like before, he knows how long they’ve been waiting and it’s likely they won’t get this opportunity again.
5. These are his parting words to the fans there. You would expect them to thank him (which they do) for using up what little spare time he has, but instead he thanks them. It’s clear he knows that without his fans he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.
6. He winds down his window to wave goodbye to them, even though the man driving is eager to get him to where he needs to be. He looks happier than the fans receiving the gesture, like he revels in seeing other people happy. The main thing here and in the rest is that he doesn’t have to do things, but he still does. I think, aside from his astounding acting and looks, this is why he’s so popular. (video)
ghjaskg; TOM STOP BEING SO PERFECT YOU MAKE US ALL LOOK INADEQUATE I LOVE YOU
(via arlothia)Source: astudyinhiddleston
This one’s all for you, Tumblr. I hope you’re distracted, I hope you keep staring, I hope you’re feeling uncomfortable, I hope you’re ogling at all that glorious sweat dripping off this man’s pectorals. You know we’d hit that like the angry fist of Zeus! CAVILL, YOU SEXY BEAST YOU.